Watering~~~
===========================About CS3216==========================
Suddenly realize a big bug in my code but can not figure out a way to solve it.
It seems that JS global variable is not so global... I could not change its values inside the FB calls.
Hope I could find a way to fix it... Hope I am wrong and such a bug is caused by my carelessness.
Finally I found out why it happens. Sometimes the bug could be so cute.
Sometimes it will display correct result and sometimes it could not.
Ajax is asynchronous, it is the advantage of Ajax but it is also the reason why such a bug occurs....
The problem is how to fix it... Or just use php instead...
===========================About Others==========================
It may not take too long to solve a math tutorial...
But it will definitely take a long time to figure out how to solve a bug in CS...
If you cannot figure your bug out, email Caleb Chao (calebcjh@gmail.com) and ask him for help. :-)
ReplyDeleteI like the last part, hahaha
ReplyDeleteAnd anyway, that's the "fun part" of using asynchronous requests, you'll need to come up with a clever design to overcome those problems. =)
@Ben Leong Thanks for your suggestion. Now I will try my best to come up with my own solution~~~ It is not fun to find the bug, but it will be very interesting for me to fix these bugs, expecially this one... related to asyncronous...
ReplyDelete@Just Half
ReplyDeleteYou remember we learn CS2106 last sem, right? I intend to use a while loop to check the condition to make it sync. However, it is wasting of CPU time and performance is very very bad. Hence, change back all the query to PHP....... A lot to do...
Next time, if you forsee I will make such mistake, tell me ~~~ I will choose PHP instead of js...
Anyway, none of them are perfect...
Only hope we could make them cooperate in the perfect manner...